It’s the little things that make a difference.
You don’t have to give the teachers big expensive gifts (you could, but you don’t have to). You can send little gifts to let them know you do appreciate their work. Sometimes it’s the little, handmade gifts that people treasure most!
How about to put some covers on those yummy flavored waters?
The template package not only has the bottled water wrapper but it has 4 other projects perfect for teacher appreciation week!
- Hybrid Gift Pack by Hybrid Kid Designs
- Homeroom Fun Papers, Study Hall Grunge Papers, ABC Days kit all of them by Roben-Marie Designs (these papers and kit were just the perfect school touch I needed.
- Distress tool
- Flavored water bottles
Have some fun while making these. I decided to use one of the fasteners in the ABC Days Kit where the label overlaps on the bottle. To do this, I put the closure on one side of the template and then duplicated the layer. While holding the SHIFT key move the fastener to the opposite side of the template. *Keeping the SHIFT key pressed will keep the fastener in alignment with the original one. (see image below)*.
If you are layering paper, try leaving a bit of “white” space at the end (the Hybrid Gift Pack gives you a guideline of where this space will be) so when you close the wrapper you can see the shadows of your layered pattern papers (see image below).
Check out how cool it looks in the final product!
Other Articles by Dalis:
- Bow Tutorial - May 31st, 2011
- Gone to the dogs! - March 30th, 2011
- Reward yourself during your diet - February 11th, 2011
- Happy Three Kings Day Goodies - January 8th, 2011
- Last Minute Stocking Stuffers - December 24th, 2010