Are you in need of a quick last minute Valentine’s Day gift? Here’s a little something that you can make in about 10-15 minutes!
‘Circle of Love’ kit by Kellie Mize Designs
rose cardstock (Bazzill)
Nestabilities Label 8 dies (Spellbinders)
Big Shot (Ellison Design)
paper flowers in different sizes (various flowers from my stash)
double sided ahesive
mini glue dots
treats to put in the bag 😉
1. Create your layout and print it slightly larger than the label die you want to use (size will depend on how large/small your cellophane bag is).
2. Put your label die on top of the patterned paper – tape it down to secure it (see picture) and run it through the Big Shot (Cuttlebug or whatever machine you have) to create a half label.
3. Take a coordinating piece of cardstock and lay the same label die you used before onto the cardstock. Trace around the OUTSIDE with a pencil and then cut it out with a pair of scissors or a craft knife
4. Take your half label of printed paper and adhere it to one half of the cardstock label you cut out in step 3:
5. Score the label in the center and fold it in half:
6. Now you can dress it up a little bit further.. I created my flower by layering three paper flowers of different sizes and colors together and then adhered it to the front with a glue dot:
7. Fill your cellophane bag with the treats and close the bag by stapling:
8. Adhere the topper that you created to the top (I used two strips of double-sided adhesive tape) and you’re done:
I hope this doesn’t look too complicated, because it really is NOT ;-). It’s very quick and easy to do!
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask me using the comment function here or by sending me a pm in the forums.
Other Articles by Sylvia:
- Card Caravan Challenge #7 - Make It Sparkle - November 27th, 2011
- Card Caravan Challenge #2 - Buttons - September 18th, 2011
- Hybrid Challenge - Card Template w/Option - April 18th, 2010
- Hybrid Challenge - A Card Template - February 6th, 2010
- Corner Bookmark - Video Tutorial - January 19th, 2010