Hi all! I am here to share a birthday gift set with you.
I used the adorable papers from the Songbird kit by Sugarplum Paperie and Boutique Cute Dolls and
the Gable Box Template Set by Kelleigh Ratzlaff Designs to make this project.
Since I don’t have a wide format printer, I shrunk my gable box template a little in Photoshop to fit my printer.
I also sized the trees, birds and the bushes according to the box and the card sizes before I printed them out.
The assembling of the box and the card were real easy:
I added a stamped sentiment for the card and hand drawn the bubble around it. I also decided to add a button sun to the card. I just poked some holes and used embroidery floss for the sun rays.
This is a real simple and easy project and is perfect for children’s birthdays. Hope you will try it, too! =)
Other Articles by AliceW.:
- A circle card & a candy dispenser - June 23rd, 2010
- Top Heavy box and card - May 19th, 2010
- a shaped card + a basket - April 14th, 2010
- Sweet Strawberries - March 19th, 2010
- Pillow Box and Card - January 27th, 2010