Banners are extremely easy to make and such a great way to decorate your space.
You can start out with a Basic Banner and add to it each year…photos and other memorabilia.
Banners can go anywhere; on a bookcase or even as bedroom decor.
This Banner is very basic, but I hope it will motivate you to make your own!
Let us gather our supplies:
- Monster in the Closet
- Banner Template – Coming Soon to TDC
- Epson premium Matte Photo Paper
- Trimmer & Scissors
- Glue Gun/Double Sided Tape
- Crepe Paper – Black
Decorate your Banner template with your digital papers and elements.
Print out your project.
Trim your Banner and cut out your individual paper elements.
Accordian Fold your Crepe Paper. Use a glue gun or very strong double sided tape to attach the ‘fringed’ crepe paper to the back of your individual banners.
Punch a hole for your ribbon to go through.
Set your eyelets, and decorate using the extras your printed out. Also add some buttons, flowers, stickers anything that will make your project special!
Thread your ribbon through and hang it up somewhere special!
Have a Happy Halloween!
Other Articles by Mari Koegelenberg:
- Envelope Travel Album - June 23rd, 2011
- The Doilie Project goes Hybrid! - July 12th, 2010
- Cupcake Boxes and your Die-Cutting Machine - April 15th, 2010
- Easy Printable Christmas Advent Calendar - December 4th, 2009
- Trick or Treat!!! - October 30th, 2009