Happy Wednesday! I’m excited to share with you a quick and fun project to help you display your favorite photo or perhaps a photo of a recent trip which is what I’m using for my sample today.
I managed to get some great photos last week at the beach house my family and I rented. The one I’m sharing with you today is of my hubby and nephew surfing.
To start on this project select a photo and the digikit you want to use with it. In my case I went the Hot, Hot, Hot! collection by The Digichick Designers. I love the variety and selections this kit has.
Here’s a photo of all the materials I used:
- Digital Material: Hot, Hot, Hot by Digichick Designers
- Other Supplies: Mod Podge, Exacto Knife, Giant Paper Clip from Oriental Trading Company, Ruler, Self-healing cutting mat, pencil, and photo
Step 1: Put your frame together using various elements and papers from the kit. Print them out and the other papers you select to go with it.
Step 2: Cut out the center of the frame so the photo can be placed behind it. Here’s a close-up of what mine looks like.
3. Set the frame aside to work ont he clip. Take your clip and place it on top of the paper you’re going to use to cover it and trace around it which should look like this.
Step 4. Cut the tracings out and adhere them to the paper clip with Mod Podge.
Step 5. Decorate Paper Clip as you wish. On mine I just added some raffia and a shell.
Here’s a photo of mine all put together.
Feel free to let me know if you have questions on any of the steps and let me know if you make one, I’d love to see it! Have fun!!!
Other Articles by Carolina:
- A Carrot Treat - March 7th, 2011
- The Perfect Embellishment - Paper Roses - January 3rd, 2011
- Great Things Come In Small Packages - December 29th, 2010
- Deck The Halls With Some Digital Cheer! - December 6th, 2010
- Hostess Thank You Gift - October 30th, 2010