So here is what you need to do to get noticed…remember to post your completed project in the above mentioned gallery with full credits and if you were inspired by one of our amazing artists do not hesitate to leave a comment with a link to your gallery!
We always love to hear from you our special readers!
First I want to highlight this cute Keyholder Frame that Christina made. Isn’t it gorgeous? She used Amy Sumrall’s super cute kit Berry Sweet available in the Digichick Boutique.
Want to view this project closer?
Visit Christina’s Gallery HERE.
View it up close HERE and to leave her some love…
There are so many inspiring project in the Hybrid Gallery, makes me wish I had more time on my hands!
Other Articles by Mari Koegelenberg:
- Envelope Travel Album - June 23rd, 2011
- The Doilie Project goes Hybrid! - July 12th, 2010
- Cupcake Boxes and your Die-Cutting Machine - April 15th, 2010
- Easy Printable Christmas Advent Calendar - December 4th, 2009
- Trick or Treat!!! - October 30th, 2009