Hi everyone! It’s Kristie here to show you how to make this cute little box with hybrid goodies. This box is just perfect for a yummy chocolate covered strawberry, brownie or a small gift.
- Digital paper/elements
- HP Brochure & Flyer Paper (or any other quality paper)
- Thin cardboard (like a cereal box), cut 2 into: 4 x 5 size
- 7 3/4 x 10 1/2 piece of cardstock
- Stampin’ Up! Top Note die cut and Sizzix Big Kick or this template
- Bone folder
- Score-Pal or paper cutter with scorer blade
- Glue and glue dots
- Corner rounder punch
- Any other embellishments you may want… ribbon, glitter, jewels, stamps, etc.
When I start a hybrid project I like to measure out how much paper I will need. For this box we are going to need four 4 x 5 digital papers in two different patterns and I’m also going to use the strawberries elements from the kit, resize them to two different sizes and print them two times so I can pop one layer. Here are my examples of what I printed:
As you can see, I only printed exactly what I needed to complete my project.
Now, grab your two pieces of thin cardboard and glue the two different patterned papers to each side, like you see here to the left.
I used my Sizzix Big Kick with Stampin’ Up! Top Note die cut to make my label shape.
If you don’t have these supplies I have made a template for you (you will just need to cut it out by hand).
Now that we have that done we will start on the box. Grab your box template and follow the instructions for scoring. You can use these pictures below to help you finish up your box:
And that’s it!
If you enjoyed making this box, be sure to check out Kelleigh Ratzlaff’s awesome templates to make all sorts of little boxes and bags!
And I also hughly recommend these, too:
Other Articles by kcherrie:
- Lunch Sack to Treat Bag - September 25th, 2009
- Christmas Paint Pail - July 29th, 2009
- Mini Sewing Kit - May 11th, 2009